Moderna is a clinical stage pioneer of messenger RNA (mRNA) Therapeutics™, an entirely new in vivo drug technology that produces human proteins, antibodies and novel protein constructs inside patient cells, which are in turn secreted or active intracellularly. Founded in 2011, we are headquartered in Cambridge, Mass.
- Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
- A newly established university, ShanghaiTech University offers a stimulating environment for pursuing studies and impactful research.
- Our mission is to accelerate the development of neurotechnology for human benefit.
- As the world’s leader in serving science, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our professionals develop critical solutions—and build rewarding careers. We offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field.
- Located in the historical and picturesque city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a prestigious institution of higher education with a long history. Qiushi Academy, the predecessor of Zhejiang University, was founded in 1897 and was one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China.
- Anhui Agricultural University (AAU), located in Hefei, Anhui.
- Harbin Engineering University (HEU) is located on the banks of the beautiful Songhua River, Harbin—known as a “city of ice” in Northeast China.
Follow Science Careers
Top Employers Survey Results
Every year, thousands of industry professionals vote for the Top Employer in Biotech and Pharma. Read the results of the 2016 Survey, plus analysis of what scientists believe makes a Top Employer.